Clark spent the past decade working at top area firms specializing in complex and challenging family law matters. He gained his experience practicing with pre-eminent family law lawyers in our region.
Prior to joining HLG in 2021, Clark was an associate and then a partner at the Santa Barbara firm of Fell, Marking, Abkin, Montgomery, Granet & Raney, LLP. There he practiced civil litigation, with an emphasis in family law. Greg knows from his own experience that that is a potent combination, providing Herring Imming advantages over opposing counsel less familiar with the Code of Civil Procedure, the California Rules of Court, and the Evidence Code. Prior to “Fell Marking,” Clark worked with fellow Herring Imming attorney, Ruston Imming, at the Santa Barbara family law firm Misho|Imming, LLP. He began his legal career in San Francisco, working at a boutique plaintiffs’ firm and a national insurance defense firm.
Clark is a Santa Barbara native and second-generation local attorney. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He gained his Juris Doctor from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
When he is not working, Clark enjoys spending time outdoors — preferably in his garden — and exploring our community with his wife and two children.
- State Bar of California, 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 2008
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California, 2010
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law, 2007
- B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, History and Political Science, with distinction, 2004
Professional Associations and Distinctions
- Member of Santa Barbara County Bar Association (2011 – present)
- Board of Directors of Santa Barbara Barristers (2012-2015)
- William L. Gordon American Inn of Court, Past Member